Sunday, June 27, 2010

a dream

i had a sad dream about you last night. you went back home and married her. then you came back and slept with me. it felt so real. like it was actually happening. maybe it's a pre-cursor to what will be one day. i can still see the both of you looking back at me. i can still hear my words to you that you are breaking my heart. i try so hard not to see her. if i do, then it means it's true. there's no turning back. i knew this would happen. i knew it all along. it comes to me in my dreams, haunting me and laughing in my face. you were never mine to begin with. it was all a fantasy. and now it hurts more than ever. to catch a glimpse of something that could be wonderful and to have it all fall apart in front of your eyes......how do you come back from that?

No comments:

Post a Comment