Saturday, July 10, 2010

what now?

sometimes i think that what we perceive as reality is a silent veil that has been manufactured over time to keep us from seeing the true nature of what is truth. i recently had an out of body experience that left me questioning waking reality. my body was completely shut down and my mind had taken full control placing me in a world all my own that i had created. i was there. it was real. i felt and smelled everything just as it should be. the man of my dreams was present, but it wasn't a dream. he was real. our lips touched. our hands were held together so tightly as if he knew at any moment that i would be gone forever. he knew that i didn't have the power yet to hold on. before waking, he was screaming for me to hold on. DON'T LET GO! but i couldn't. i've been feeling the over-whelming sense of loss. the desperation to return is eating away at my insides. what now?

2 comments:

  1. Learn to meditate and transcend this reality for a better one? Or make do with the reality that is here before you and reshape it to what you wish. It's all just a matter of will and mind over matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reality is a hallucination. what you see around you is actually you. it's all you. the reason people struggle understanding that one little piece that's missing is because that little piece is you, and you're the one looking! the eye sees but cannot see itself.

    there's actually nothing to return to, because you're already there!

    ReplyDelete